If our life in Christ means anything to you, if love can persuade at all, or the Spirit that we have in common, or any tenderness and sympathy, then be united in your conviction and united in your love, with a common purpose and a common mind. - Philippians 2:1-2

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Home Team Member: JaneY

"It takes very little to make me happy. I enjoy reading, gardening, taking walks with my life partner and best friend and playing with our delightful grandchildren who always manage to make me laugh. Once in a while, the crafty bug bites and I create greeting cards, a quilt or knit and crochet. My children think there's a funny bone lurking within. But then, they love me no matter what. Stephen Ministry is one of my passions and am joyful to be serving the Lord in this unique ministry. Almost every day, I spend one-half hour in holy reading for faith development."

0 Komments:

Kumi Konnect is a blog created by the Chinese Community United Methodist Church in Oakland, CA.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP